Prolinnova Oversight Group (POG) has been formed to ensure effectiveness of the Prolinnova International Programme and transparency and accountability to the country-level partners, their constituencies and the donors. The group consists of seven members: three from the Prolinnova Country Programmes, one from the International Support Team and three external members. ETC Ecoculture serves as ex officio member and as Secretariat of the POG.
After a procedure of nominations and voting by the country partners, agreed during the first International Prolinnova workshop in March 2004 in Ethiopia, the following persons were approached to become members of the POG and have agreed to serve for a first term of two years:
- Mr Ahmed Hanafi, Intermediate Technology Development Group (ITDG)-Sudan (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
- Mr Amanuel Assefa, Agri-Service Ethiopia (ASE) (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
- Ms Anna Tengberg, United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP), Kenya (Anna.Tengberg@unep.org)
- Ms Beatriz Del Rosario, Philippines Council for Agriculture and Natural Resources Research and Development (PCARRD) (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
- Ms Monique Salomon, Farmer Support Group (FSG), South Africa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mr Reinhard Woytek, World Bank, USA (email@example.com)
- Mr Scott Killough, International Institute of Rural Reconstruction (IIRR), International Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ex officio member: Ann Waters-Bayer, ETC Ecoculture (email@example.com)
The POG will operate according to Terms of Reference drawn up by the Prolinnova partners during the international workshop in Ethiopia.
AttachmentSize pog-tor.doc35 KB