- About Us
- Thematic Projects
- Piloting Local Innovation Support Funds
- Farmer -Led Documentation
- HIV/AIDS and Participatory Innovation Devt.
- Climate Change and Participatory Innovation Devt.
- Gender & Participatory Innovation Devt.
- Integrating PID into education
- Participatory Innovation Development in Managing Agrobiodiversity
- News & Events
- Prolinnova Publications
- PTD/PID Circular
- Further Readings
- IPR Resources
- Training Materials
- Institutionalizing PID
- Institutionalization of Participatory Approach in NRM
- IPW Resources
- Innovation Africa Symposium
- Innovation Asia-Pacific Symposium
Over time, Prolinnova partners have developed a set of operational guidelines to respond to needs that have arisen within the international network. The initial drafts of these guidelines prepared with input from the partners were further refined by the Prolinnova Oversight Group (POG). These guidelines remain work-in-progress and will be further revised to meet the changing needs of a growing network.
Guideline #1: Guidelines for joining Prolinnova (PDF file; size : 427 KB)
Guideline #2: Mechanisms for financial transparency (MS Word file; size : 28 KB)
Guideline #3: IPR Prolinnova (MS Word file; size : 26 KB)
Guideline #4: Selection criteria (MS Word file; size : 35 KB)
Guideline #5: Code of practice (MS Word file; size : 30 KB)
Guideline #6: Procedures for including CPs in proposals (MS Word file; size : 32 KB)
Guideline #7: Performance indicators for CP coordinators (PDF file 149 KB)
Guideline #8: Minimum commitments to Prolinnova network (PDF file 162 KB)