- About Us
- Thematic Projects
- Climate Change and Participatory Innovation Devt.
- Farmer Innovation Fairs
- Farmer-Led Documentation
- Farmer-Led Research
- Food & Nutrition Security Proli-FaNS
- HIV/AIDS and Participatory Innovation Devt.
- Gender & Participatory Innovation Devt.
- Integrating PID into education
- Participatory Innovation Development in Managing Agrobiodiversity
- Piloting Local Innovation Support Funds
- Youth and Participatory Innovation Development
- News & Events
- Country Platforms Archive
- Further Readings
- Innovation Africa Symposium
- Innovation Asia-Pacific Symposium
- Institutionalization of Participatory Approach in NRM
- Institutionalizing PID
- IPR Resources
- IPW Resources
- Prolinnova Publications
- PTD/PID Circular
- Training Materials
POG member at HLPE colloquium on food security & nutrition
In late September, the Prolinnova Oversight Group (POG) member Esther Penunia, from the Asian Farmers Association for Sustainable Rural Development (AFA) attended a colloquium in Germany on food security and nutrition in the context of the 2030 Agenda.
It was organised by the High-Level Panel of Experts (HPLE) on Food Security and Nutrition of the United Nations Committee on World Food Security (CFS) and the Research Centre for Global Food Security and Ecosystems at the University of Hohenheim (Stuttgart).
A brief report on the event and what Esther said about the roles of small-scale farmers in research, published in Rural 21, can be found under http://www.rural21.com/english/news/detail/article/food-systems-in-crisis-areas-a-key-topic-in-the-years-ahead-00002084/